Thursday, February 23, 2012

Choosing To Be Thankful





Thank you Lord, for providing a new printer after I broke the old one today. 

Thank you Lord, we still have one empty trash can to use after I forgot to put out the trash today.

Thank you Lord, there wasn't any damage to my passengers, my car, or the gas station after I drove away today while still attached.

Thank you Lord, for friends who will drive 45 minutes to rescue me after I locked my keys in my car today.

Yep!  That was my day Tuesday.  Thankfully, they don't happen like that very often.  As I reflected back on the days "adventures" & "memory makers", I saw blessing in each one of these incidents.  So, I am choosing to be thankful for the blessings instead of dwelling on the trials.

Thank you Lord, there are always blessings in the midst of trials :) 



And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.  
Col 3:17

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! What a day. But your heart of thankfulness is a real encouragement to "count it all joy". Thanks so much for sharing and I sure hope your day is better tomorrow!

    I found you through Titus 2sday link-up. I'm hosting a link-up on Tuesday as well. Come on over and join in!

    ReplyDelete